Thermoglass® wick, twisted, and braided ropes serve a variety of applications including oven door seals, thermal insulation, candles, and packing channels. Braided rope 10-814G is denser and primarily used in boiler door repairs. Thermal protection for temperatures up to 1000°F (540°C).
- E-Glass Fiberglass
Recommended Operating Temperature
- 1000°F (540°C)
- 1/16″ (1.6mm) to 3″ (76.2mm)
- Commercial, Industrial Oven & Furnace
- Wood, Pellet & Coal Stove & Fireplace
- Oven Door & Window Thermal Seals
- Stove Door & Window Thermal Seals
- OEM Equipment Thermal Door Seals
- OEM Equipment Enclosure Seals
- High-Temperature Industrial Packing
Read Our Thermal Protection Product Guide
Need some help navigating your project needs and our technical textile solutions? Browse Davlyn Group’s guide for thermal protection solutions.