Thermoglass® knitted ropes are made in numerous sizes and densities (low, medium, high, extra high, and low and medium soft) to meet most end uses. Available with graphite black and pressure sensitive adhesive. If you require a compressible rope with good elastic properties, or if you require a denser rope for a firmer seal, we can fill your needs. Square ropes are available. Commonly used in stoves, boilers, and ovens. Thermal protection for temperatures up to 1000°F (540°C).
- E-Glass Fiberglass
Recommended Operating Temperature
- 1000°F (540°C)
- 3/8″ (9.5mm) to 1 1/2″ (38.1mm)
- Commercial, Industrial Oven & Furnace
- Wood, Pellet & Coal Stove & Fireplace
- Oven Door & Window Thermal Seals
- Stove Door & Window Thermal Seals
- OEM Equipment Thermal Door Seals
- OEM Equipment Enclosure Seals
- High-Temperature Industrial Packing
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
Read Our Thermal Protection Product Guide
Need some help navigating your project needs and our technical textile solutions? Browse Davlyn Group’s guide for thermal protection solutions.