Davlyn Group’s vision is to be recognized as the leading US-based manufacturer of industrial textiles and composites specializing in engineered high-temperature products. We remain at the leading edge of product innovation and deliver unrivaled service and quality to our customers. But all of this is only made possible by the high-performing, 350+ professionals at Davlyn Group. We pride ourselves on creating an environment for employees that is positive, safe, and fulfilling. Get to know our company and join the team!
Working at Davlyn Group
- Positive and hardworking family atmosphere
- Strong commitment to positive work-life balance
- Culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Cross-functional collaboration central to all roles
- Creative problem-solving drive
Davlyn Group Team Members
- Learn quickly and apply learnings well
- Sustain performance and exceed expectations
- Actively participate in team success
- Operate with an uncompromising level of honesty
- Lead in change management and innovation
- Remain naturally curious and self-motivated
- Question and clarify to fuel personal growth
Davlyn Group’s salary and benefits package includes a 401(k) with a generous company contribution, annual bonuses, and a comprehensive group medical plan with vision and dental insurance. In addition, Davlyn Group provides a competitive vacation package and celebrates paid holidays.
We are growing and have multiple positions open in areas such as operations, finance, sales, and engineering. To learn more or to submit a resume, please contact us at email@example.com.
The following jobs are hot!
- Manufacturing Engineer – Independence, VA
- Manufacturing Engineer – Spring City, PA
- Weaver (1st shift) – Norristown, PA
- Machine Operators (1st shift) – Independence, VA