A heavier weight fiberglass woven fabric coated with color pigmented silicone rubber to yield a 32 oz/yd² cloth. Applications include equipment and personnel heat shields, splash curtains, and pipe or duct wrap. Resistant to most chemicals and solvents, weld splatter and light metal splash. Base fabric offers thermal protection up to 1000°F (540°C), coated to 450°F (230°C).
- Silicone Elastomer
Recommended Operating Temperature
- 450°F (230°C)
- 40″ (1016 mm) and 60″ (1524 mm) Wide Rolls
- Heavy Equipment
- Welding & Metal Fabrication
- Oil & Gas
- Welding, Brazing, Heat, Spark & Molten Splash Shields
- Hose & Cable Heat & Flame Protection
- Insulation & Heat Containment
Read Our Thermal Protection Product Guide
Need some help navigating your project needs and our technical textile solutions? Browse Davlyn Group’s guide for thermal protection solutions.