A lightweight fiberglass woven fabric coated with acrylic rubber to yield a 16 oz/yd² fabric. Applications include welding curtains, insulation systems, expansion joints, and damage control cloth. Resistant to most chemicals and solvents, water, and high temperatures. Base fabric offers thermal protection up to 1000°F (540°C), coated to 400°F (204°C).
- Acrylic Rubber
Recommended Operating Temperature
- 400°F (204°C)
- 38″ (965 mm) and 60″ (1524 mm) Wide Rolls
- Heavy Equipment
- Welding & Metal Fabrication
- Oil & Gas
- Welding, Brazing, Heat, Spark & Molten Splash Shields
- Hose & Cable Heat & Flame Protection
- Insulation & Heat Containment
- Expansion Joints
Read Our Thermal Protection Product Guide
Need some help navigating your project needs and our technical textile solutions? Browse Davlyn Group’s guide for thermal protection solutions.