AMAMAT™ is comprised of an assortment of long glass fibers randomly oriented into a uniform blanket. Applications include insulation matting for high-temperature insulation blankets and sound suppression. Excellent for removable insulation pads, power generating equipment, industrial furnaces, and piping. Resistant to most chemicals. Mil-Spec blankets available. Thermal protection for temperatures up to 1200°F (650°C).
- E-Glass Fiberglass
- Needled Together (No Chemical Binders)
Recommended Operating Temperature
- 1000°F (540°C)
- 60″ Width, Up to 1″ Thickness
- Heat Treating Blankets
- Insulation & Heat Containment
- Furnace & Pipe Insulation
- Hose & Cable Heat & Flame Protection
- Welding, Brazing, Heat, Spark & Molten Splash Shields
- Additional Widths
Read Our Thermal Protection Product Guide
Need some help navigating your project needs and our technical textile solutions? Browse Davlyn Group’s guide for thermal protection solutions.