Thermoglass® flat knit tapes employ a unique construction that offers specific advantages over woven tape in certain applications. Knit tape is easy to wrap, very flexible, and due to its construction, it is very durable under abrasive conditions. Applications include stove thermal seals, furnaces, and pollution control equipment. Thermal protection for temperatures up to 1000°F (540°C).
Thermoglass® Flat Knit Tapes
- E-Glass Fiberglass
Recommended Operating Temperature
- 1000°F (540°C)
- 1/2″ (12.7mm) to 6″ (152.4mm)
- Commercial & Industrial Oven & Furnace
- Wood, Pellet & Coal Stove & Fireplace
- Oven Thermal Seals
- Stove Thermal Seals
- OEM Equipment Thermal Seals
- High-Temperature Industrial Wrap
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
- Color (White, Black)
Read Our Thermal Protection Product Guide
Need some help navigating your project needs and our technical textile solutions? Browse Davlyn Group’s guide for thermal protection solutions.