Silco Rope® is a silicone rope produced by coating our high-quality fiberglass rope with a layer of high-grade silicone elastomer. This silicone coating provides enhanced sealing performance and the added benefit of protecting the underlying fiberglass rope from oils and other contaminants. Our silicone rope is suitable for applications with continuous temperatures up to 500°F (260°C).
- E-Glass Fiberglass
- Silicone Elastomer
Recommended Operating Temperature
- 500°F (260°C)
- 1/16″ (1.6 mm) through 1 3/4″ (44.5 mm)
- Commercial, Industrial Oven & Furnace
- Wood, Pellet & Coal Stove & Fireplace
- Oven Door Thermal Seals
- Stove Door Thermal Seals
- OEM Equipment Thermal Door Seals
- OEM Equipment Enclosure Seals
- High-Temperature Industrial Packing
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
Read Our Thermal Protection Product Guide
Need some help navigating your project needs and our technical textile solutions? Browse Davlyn Group’s guide for thermal protection solutions.